Sunday, December 2, 2007

My growing belly!

I just want to start by saying that I normally don't post photos of myself on my own blog... but I thought it would be fun to share some images of my growing belly now that I am 6 months along. This is the most exciting time in our lives and we are so very happy to be bringing a new life into the world! I can't wait to be a mom and I am looking forward to every single thing about it. I want to thank Kim for taking the time to shoot these photos for us. It really means so much to me to have my growing body and my growing baby documented like this. I have been extremely fortunate to work with Kim a lot in the past year. We have learned so much from working together and we have also built a wonderful friendship as well. She is an amazing photographer and you can check out her blog here (she may even put a few up of us too :).







2 comments:

~sacred said...

Your face looks so serene, Joanna! Lovely photos, tell Kim I said so! Kelly Arbor

Unknown said...

Congratulation to both of you from me and Sofian. You guys look so cute together and we cant wait to see more pictures once you introduce your baby to the world