Friday, December 21, 2007

Daniele, Owen & Conner

Daniele & Owen were married in Kihei, Maui this past Wednesday. It was such a pleasure to work with them. They were so sweet to each other and everyone around them. They had the most adorable little boy named Conner. Both of their families were extremely friendly and fun to photograph as well. I love my job because I meet the most wonderful people and I get to photograph one of the most important events of their lifetimes! Kim came and helped me out which was wonderful. We have been able to help each other at a good amount of weddings lately which has been great. Daniele & Owen, thank you so much for allowing us to capture the images of your special day!

some details...
I love this ring!

a couple from the ceremony:



Their son Conner is almost 2 years old. He's got tons of cute expressions. One thing I've learned about photographing little kids is not to get disappointed if they don't always look at the camera or at me. Look at how much fun the candids are!

I love this series! The light was PERFECT!





And what a gorgeous sunset!


I love it when I get some sun flare!

The happy family!
Best wishes to the three of you! Happy Holidays!

No comments: