Saturday, December 8, 2007

Daycia & Mikkel

Daycia & Mikkel were married at Tunnels Beach on the north shore of Kauai. It was my first wedding on Kauai and I would love to photograph more on that island. It has a very different feeling than any of the other islands and I really enjoyed capturing the essence of it. The wedding was small and intimate with two of their close friends. Daycia and Mikkel were so fun to photograph because they were completely in love and they weren't afraid to show it in front of the camera. Daycia had emphasized her preference towards a more artistic and photo journalistic style of photograph which really excited me because those are my favorite images to capture! Daycia and Mikkel - congratulations on your new marriage and I wish you all the best!





















No comments: