Sunday, March 1, 2009

Susan & Sam - Kahana

Susan & Sam were married at their home on the west side of Maui. They were such a fun couple to work with. We started out by taking portraits before the ceremony which I always love to do. They gave us lots of time which allowed us to get a variety of elements that were amazing! Susan and Sam were relaxed, natural and let their love show so beautifully in front of the camera. Thanks Susan and Sam for being so great to work with! I wish you a all the best. Thank you to Shaina for helping me again and for taking so many great shots :)

























Shaina captured these next 3 images:





















I love the next two taking right before the ceremony of Susan and her Father. I don't think they had any idea I was taking photos :) True candid are always great!








And another sweet moment Shaina captured below:



No comments: