Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dawn & Nathan ` Marriot, Wailea

Dawn & Nate were married on the Kaho'olawe Lawn at the Marriot, Wailea. What an amazing location and an amazing couple! I could tell from when they first saw each other that day that they just adored and loved each other so much. I loved the scenery at this wedding, especially all of the trees. I'm a little obsessed with trees as you can see in the photos - haha. Kim helped me out at this wedding and got tons of awesome shots as always :) We have such a great time working together. Thanks Kim! Dawn and Nate, thank you so much for having us to photograph your wedding. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!





Isn't Dawn beautiful?! She was glowing with happiness.












A few shots of the girls:










Kim captured this next shot from the ceremony:





And Kim took the next two as well:















No comments: