Saturday, January 24, 2009

preview of upcoming posts

I've been meaning to post on my blog for the last week but life has been busy, coming home from Oahu, unpacking, cleaning, taking care of baby etc... In 2009 I really do want to try and post on my blog soon after each event and if I don't have the time to do a full post I at least want to put a preview. So here's just a couple of my recent photos. I am also shooting Emma and Harrison's wedding today so stay tuned because next week I'll have more photos up from these these two photo sessions and from the wedding :)

Here' s a photo of Melinda and Ikaika and baby boy in her belly. She is due any day, and aren't they all just completely glowing??? There is something so special about a pregnant woman! It's beautiful. I can't wait to share some more images.
Here's a shot of Joy and Gil at a little secret spot near Sandy Beach on Oahu. They are such a sweet couple and it was so much fun to meet up with them and take their engagement photos. I am so excited for their wedding in May at Lanikuhonua! More photos to come soon...

And they came to visit me at my booth at the Honolulu Bridal Expo. It was great to see them there, they actually found me at the expo last year. Oh and another fun little fact about the expo... I was on KITV news last Saturday and they featured my booth :) It was cool because they zoomed up on the photos and the albums and it was neat to see it on TV. I was pretty nervous for the interview because I've never been on the news before so if anyone saw me, don't mind my nervousness hahaha

No comments: