Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Joy & Gil ` engagement session

I met up with Joy and Gil last week to take engagement photos. We started out at Makapu'u which was beautiful but very windy. We then went around the bend toward Sandy Beach and found the perfect spot. Joy and Gil are just the coolest people. They are down to earth, kind and so much fun to be around! It was such a pleasure to get to know them and take their photos before the big day. Their love for each other is so powerful and I sensed it from the beginning of our photo session. It is quite visible which can you see in the photographs. They were relaxed and natural and extremely affectionate which always makes for GREAT photos. Joy and Gil, thank you so much for allowing me to capture these images of the two of you! I am so excited for your wedding in May!











Below is my favorite of the day (I love the way the light is coming through them, it is magical to me):


Joy is going to be a STUNNING bride, isn't she?




No comments: