Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Kellan

Melinda & Ikaika had their baby boy Kellan a few weeks ago and he is just the most precious little angel! It is such a good idea to get photographs of your baby when they are this small because it's crazy how fast they grow! I got to hold him and it brought back memories of when my little Kaimana was that small. Everything about babies are just so cute, their little hands and feet and the way they love to be held and loved. I feel so lucky to have captured these photographs for this wonderful family. You can see how much love there is for this new little guy in the photos below. Melinda and Ikaika, congratulations on your new addition to your family. Give him a kiss for me.

If any clients are interested, please inquire about maternity and or newborn portraits. I love to capture these precious moments!






































No comments: