Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mike Colon Workshop part 2

Mike Colon did a workshop here on Maui and I felt so blessed to be a part of it! For those of you who don't know, Mike Colon is an amazing and extremely successful and famous wedding photographer who is based out of Southern California. Check out his website here. To top it off he is a super cool guy who is willing to teach other photographers what he has learned in the last 10 years of his wedding photography career. The 4 day intensive workshop has taught me so much and inspired me tremendously! It was also great to meet several other wedding photographers from around the country and network with them. I highly recommend taking this workshop to any wedding photographer who has the chance. I can't say enough good things about it :) Here's a few of my favorites...






No comments: