Saturday, October 25, 2008

Emma & Harrison ` New York City

I have been meaning to post these images earlier but I just got back from New York where my internet connection wasn't consistent. I was so extremely excited to shoot Emma and Harrison's engagement portraits for a few reasons; I really wanted to meet them and get to know them before I shoot their wedding in January (in Hawaii), and capture images portraying their lifestyle, and I have never done portraits in a city before. They were so much fun to work with and they showed me around SoHo and we went to breakfast at one of their favorite restaurants called "Penolope" (it was delicious!). It was special to them because SoHo is their favorite part of New York City. I thought it was great because there were fun colors and no high rises like most of the other parts of the city. SoHo has lots of character. Here are a few of my favorites. Emma and Harrison - thank you so much for meeting up with me, I can't wait for your wedding!




















No comments: