Sunday, August 10, 2008

Liza & Ben ` Makena

Liza and Ben found me at the Maui Bridal Expo this past March. I am so excited to do their wedding photos this November. I took their engagement portraits at a little cove close to the famous "Makena Cove". It's kind of a funny story actually... I recommended Makena Cove because it's a very beautiful place. Well, I figured it wouldn't be too crowded on a Monday evening but there were 4 or 5 weddings going on all at the same time, so we walked to this other beach right near there. I didn't remember it being so treacherous last time, but this time the waves were big and the tide was high so it was a little challenging getting there but it was well worth it. Liza and Ben, thanks so much for being so easygoing and fun to work with. I can't wait to work with you in November!











No comments: