Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jenn & Mike ` Lanikuhonua

Jenn and Mike had an amazing wedding at Lanikuhonua on the west side of Oahu. I took their engagement photos back in March which you can find here. I knew from the beginning that they would be so much fun to photograph on their wedding day. They are both such sweet people who were made for each other. I had no idea just how beautiful their wedding would be though! It was truly amazing. Jenn got ready at the Ihilani hotel and the ceremony and reception were on the beautiful lawn at Lanikuhonua. My fellow photographer Kim came all the way from Maui to help me out with a couple of weddings over the weekend. We had a lot of fun. Jenn and Mike - thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer and sharing your special day with us!






























No comments: