Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yenni & Sofian

Yenni and Sofian were married at the Hilton Waikaloa on the Big Island of Hawaii. I took their engagement photos back in April and we clicked right away. I could write on and on about all of the wonderful characteristics of this couple! They were just amazing to be around. Their love towards each other and their friends and family was so wonderful to be around. My husband (Kawika) came over to help me with the wedding and we had a great time. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable by introducing us to everyone the night before at their rehearsal dinner. I really feel like we got to know them on a personal level and I am so happy that I was able to photograph their wedding. Yenni and Sofian, you two are incredible together and you deserve each other because you are both such special people. Thank you so much for giving me the honor of sharing your big day with you and allowing me to capture all of the beautiful details. Make sure to contact us when you are back in Hawaii!
















No comments: